[Skip to Content]
Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Who should I talk to if I have any questions or concerns about my medicines?

While you are an inpatient you can ask your nurse to arrange for a consultation with your dedicated ward pharmacy team.

When you get home, you can speak to your local pharmacist. If they can't help or they think that you need to see your doctor, they will advise you to do that. Alternatively, if you are a patient at WUTH, you can call our medicines information helpline for advice (0151 482 7690)