Locally Focused - Regionally Significant
Our Vision is to be locally focused and regionally significant.
- Locally focused, we are committed to our community and working with our partner organisations to provide the best possible care.
- Regionally significant, we aspire to be the hospital of choice for patients.
Our colleagues, and the services we provide, are helping us to achieve that Vision.
It is important that as an organisation we consider what is happening to health and social care nationally, regionally and locally so we can meet our Vision to deliver the best service. We must recognise that success going forward requires a whole system change in how health and social care is delivered, as well as internally driven improvements.
This page has been created to keep you fully updated on our future plans. Please click on a link below for further information:
Plans Vision and Values
- Plan on a Page 2017-19 Modified: 21/04/2018 4:50PM | Download:
- Locally Focused, Regionally Significant: an update on our strategy (2016 – 2021) Modified: 21/04/2018 4:50PM | Download:
- Summary of our Strategic Plan (2014- 2019) Modified: 21/04/2018 4:49PM | Download:
- Cheshire and Merseyside STP summary Modified: 24/06/2018 11:54AM | Download:
- Cheshire and Merseyside STP Modified: 24/06/2018 11:53AM | Download: