"Video consultations are as convenient as a telephone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time, money and bring your care closer to home whilst ensuring the safety of everyone involved.”
Due to the recent Coronavirus Pandemic, there has been an urgent need to transform the way we provide care to our patients, to prevent onsite appointments. At present, we aim to complete the majority of our appointments by telephone, however if it is recognised that there is a requirement for a face to face appointment, then the option of a video consultation will be discussed with the patient during their appointment.
You can access your video consultation by selecting the designated link below, which matches the department name on your appointment letter. This will take you to the correct virtual waiting room for your consultation.
For further guidance on how to join a video call please visit our Quick Video Consultation Guidance page.
Paediatric Audiology Medicine
If you have any trouble accessing you video consultation, please refer to the quick reference guides below.
- Patient Guide
- Patient FAQs
- image 5- the consulation Modified: 09/12/2020 12:22PM | Download:
- image 4- starting the video call Modified: 09/12/2020 12:22PM | Download:
- image 3- setting up Modified: 09/12/2020 12:22PM | Download:
- image 2- what you need Modified: 09/12/2020 12:23PM | Download:
- image 1- why choose it Modified: 09/12/2020 12:23PM | Download:
- image 7- with thanks to Modified: 09/12/2020 12:24PM | Download:
- ending the video call Modified: 09/12/2020 12:24PM | Download: