Specialist Services Overview
Our team of librarians provide specialist skills and expertise to support a range of activities. We can:
- Provide easily digestible reports of the best available evidence to enhance clinical and management decisions (see Literature Searching Service).
- Come to your ward, department, team meeting, group or committee to offer advice on evidence based practice
- Work alongside you on audit and research activities
- Help you with preparation for clinical teaching and presentations
- Offer training and support on critical appraisal and finding and applying evidence in practice
- Support you in achieving your training, academic and personal development objectives
- Help keep you up to date with your information needs and the Trust’s published research activities
- Support your Journal Club.
- We can offer a physical or virtual “Pop Up” Library session for you and your teams
- Support you in your writing and academic achievement