What items can I borrow and for how long?
There are a number of items that can be borrowed from the library. We offer:
Physical Books and Journals
Standard loan copies can be loaned for 4 weeks, short loan copies 1 week.
You can borrow these by bringing them to the library front desk, (staffed Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm) of by using the self service machine.
To loan books on self service;
- Press ‘Borrow’
- Scan the Barcode on back of your card
- Place your books in the black square one at a time.
- When all are scanned check the due dates then press the green ‘Done’
- Remember to print a receipt (just in case!)
- See the example video below!
These are available for 24 Hour loan.
CDs and DVDs.
WUTH and WCHCT Staff can borrow up to 12 items whilst students on placement can borrow up to 5 items.