Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 provides any person with the right to obtain information held by Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, subject to a number of exemptions.
Under the Act, we are required to maintain and offer a range of information routinely published by the Trust. Offering this information aims to make a large amount of information available at minimum inconvenience and cost to the public.
The Freedom of Information Act covers:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers (available on request)
- The services we offer
- The medicines we use - see the latest Medicines Formulary below
If you cannot find the information you require on our website, you may request it from us using the form below.
To print off an application form, please click or download the document below.
Our email address should you need it, is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please visit the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office detailed on the left of this page.