- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- Children’s Emergency Department
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
The new Clatterbridge Rehabilitation Centre (CRC) was recently refurbished and offers 20 beds for dedicated stroke rehabilitation.
Therapists at the CRC will assess you to identify any difficulties you may have following your stroke. We offer:
- A Multidisciplinary Therapy Team working with a new gym, kitchen and recreational facilities.
- An expanded Neuropsychology Team.
- An individual treatment plan based on your needs to help overcome difficulties as well as teaching techniques to adapt to new ways of living.
- Specialised Discharge Co-ordinators and social care to ensure all your needs and concerns are met prior to your discharge home.
- Early Supported Discharge link sessions to ensure a smooth transition home.