- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Children’s Emergency Department
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
The Trust Library and Knowledge Service (TLKS) is 99% compliant with the requirements of the Library Quality Assurance Framework (LQAF) England.
Please see our staff list below.
Library & Knowledge Service Lead
Outreach Services Librarian
Feed back any general comments about the service we provide by completing a Library Suggestion Form.
Suggest items to be purchased by the Trust Library and Knowledge Service by using our Stock Suggestion Form.
We want to hear your views so please feed back your comments and suggestions via our Ask Us, Tell Us pages.
To report a dead or broken link, or to recommend a website please contact us.