- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Children’s Emergency Department
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
What are Evidence Alerts?
Evidence Alerts are delivered to you by email and will alert you to new innovations, improvements, best practice, news and evidence in your area of interest.
If you would like to recieve Evidence Alerts please fill in the appropriate form via the link below.Evidence Alerts Request Form
If you would like to see a sample of a previous bulletin to help you decide whether you would like to subscribe, please email wih-tr.EvidenceAlerts@nhs.net stating which bulletin you are interested in.
How will I know my preferences have been activated?
You will receive email notification that your preferences have been activated.
If you experience any difficulties please contact us.
How can I adjust my preferences or opt out?
You may adjust your preferences at any time; contact us via email at wih-tr.EvidenceAlerts@nhs.net telling us which bulletins you wish to be unsubscribed from.
Can I suggest an alert?
If you would like to suggest an alert to be added to our collection, please complete a Library Suggestion Form.