- A ▼
- B ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- Chaplaincy ▼
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Children’s Emergency Department
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Tuberculosis (TB Services) ▼
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
Welcome to the Library and Knowledge Service website.
We provide library and information services to all Wirral NHS staff and students on placement.
The McArdle Library at Arrowe Park Hospital is available 24/7.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we require you to call in to the library between 9am-4.30pm (Mon-Fri) to have your access re-enabled.
This process will take 5 minutes. Apologies for any inconvenience.
The Library & Knowledge Service is here for all your learning needs. Find out how the service has helped your colleagues and the wider organisation by watching this short film.
You can follow our service on Facebook at facebook.com/wuthlks
You can follow our blog at http://wuthlibraryresearchandebp.blogspot.co.uk/