- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- Children’s Emergency Department
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
Medical Education - Arrowe Park Site
Wirral Hospital has successful history within the field of Medical Education. We offer a comprehensive Foundation Programme, where trainees have the opportunity to work in a wide number of specialities including GP placements.
We at Wirral are pleased to announce that we have signed the Excellence in Teaching Pledge giving our commitment to education to all staff.
Teaching sessions are run weekly within the Education Centre, in addition to a full lunchtime teaching programme open to all postgraduate trainees.
Specialty Teaching takes place within the centre as well as within clinical areas of the hospital. The hospitals Clinical Skills Lab offer dedicated training programmes to all trainees.
Our Director of Education, along with our Three Clinical Tutors work alongside Educational Supervisors and Senior Clinicians, to ensure all training grade staff receive the support and guidance they require.
We have Close links with the Health Education England North West and our teaching programmes are accredited on an annual basis.