- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Children’s Emergency Department
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
The Resuscitation Training Department provides a variety of services including:
- In-house mandatory CPR training to all clinical staff throughout the Trust. All clinical staff receive CPR training during induction and must undertake mandatory CPR update training. For further information on the frequency of update CPR training please refer to the Mandatory Training Matrix.
- Teaching and facilitating Nationally Accredited courses (ALS, APLS, ATLS, NLS, GIC, uDNACPR & FAMUS).
Act as an advisors to other healthcare professionals within the Trust on maintenance and purchasing of the resuscitation equipment.
Support a variety of mandatory / essential training elements including Conflict Resolution (training only) & Care Certificate.
As the Trust is aiming to standardise resuscitation equipment on all hospital sites (new equipment must not be purchased without the advice of the Resuscitation Officers).
- Audit compliance with emergency equipment held (and support improvement / changes as required). Every area is audited at least once every 12 months (more often if there are any issues with compliance or an incident occurs)
- Audit cardiac arrest outcome (and support improvement / changes as required)
- WUTH Resuscitation Planning Team
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training is undertaken in the Resuscitation Training Room in the basement at Arrowe Park Hospital (next door to Bowmans Restaurant).
The Resuscitation Officers are based within Arrowe Park Hospital but can attend all Wirral University Sites upon need / request.
Anne Ellis Resuscitation Officer (Team Leader) - Clinical Skills Centre, direct dial telephone number: 01514827611 ext: 2112 bleep: 4470 email: firstname.lastname@example.org