- A ▼
- B ▼
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care ▼
- Cellular Pathology
- Children’s Outpatients
- CT scan (also known as Computerised Tomography)
- Children's Audiology / Hearing Aids
- Children’s Emergency Department
- Clinical Education and Development ▼
- COPD ▼
- Critical Care Department
- D ▼
- E ▼
- F ▼
- G ▼
- H ▼
- I ▼
- K ▼
- L ▼
- M ▼
- N ▼
- O ▼
- Paediatric Audiology
- Pharmacy ▼
- Physiotherapy Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care (1) ▼
- Practice Educational Facilitator (P.E.F) Team ▼
- R ▼
- Screening ▼
- Sexual Health Wirral
- Stroke Services ▼
- Substance Misuse ▼
- Tests, scans and investigations ▼
- Translation and Interpretation
- Trauma and Orthopaedic ▼
- Tuberculosis (TB Services)
- U ▼
- V ▼
- W ▼
- X ▼
Chapels and Services
The chapels are multi-faith spaces available for everyone and are always open. They provide a quiet space for reflection, prayer or a few minutes break in a busy day. Please feel free to pop in.
If they do not have what you need, please give us a call and we will try and assist you. There are other smaller multi-faith prayer rooms on both sites too and we can also provide contact details of faith groups / leaders in Merseyside.
The Chapel at Arrowe Park is on the first floor next to Ward 10.
At Clatterbridge it is on the main corridor.
If you require a bedside service or communion please just let us know.
Details of all services and events will also be posted at the Chapels.
The Chapels and the multi-faith prayer rooms are also available for Muslim Friday Prayers too and all other faith groups.
There are also religious texts available at the Chapels to borrow.
If you have a prayer request there is a prayer request book at Arrowe Park and a pinboard at Clatterbridge (please do not write confidential information as these requests can be seen by all).