- Arrowe Park Hospital ▼
- Clatterbridge Hospital ▼
- St Catherine’s Health Centre ▼
- Victoria Central Health Centre ▼
Wirral Women and Children's Hospital
- Having a baby ▼
- Newborn and Children (Paediatrics)
- Ronald McDonald House
- Milk Bank
- Preparing to come into hospital
Get Involved: Better Maternity Services for Wirral
Maternity Services Liaison Committee is a statutory group set up by the NHS Wirral to encourage parents/ parents to be, health professionals as well as other key agencies to look at ways of further improving maternity health services in Wirral.
The group’s main goals are to:
- look at patient involvement and the literature produced to patients
- ensure services are consistently of a high quality
- implement the national standards recommended from the Children’s National Service Framework (NSF)
- look at service specification and recommend improvements
- look at safety standards
How much time will it take to go?
Approximately 2 hours every two to three months
Will child care provision be provided?
Yes - a crèche facility will be made available free of charge at the meeting location point. In addition, travel expenses will be covered.
Why should I go to the maternity meetings?
- To help to further improve and shape-up future maternity services for the benefit of mums and dads in the future
- To build contacts and networking in Wirral
- Your experience is invaluable to the NHS - and the NHS wants you to get involved and to help!
- Share good practice and help to make services better.
How do I get involved?
Please contact the Wirral Maternity Services Liaison Committee team free on 0800 085 1547 or email: